As the warmth of summer graced the Tri-Cities, it wasn’t just the sun that shone bright but also the spirit of community and our shared love for golf. At icona, we believe in fostering connections, not just through our business but by contributing to events that resonate with our values and the larger community.
We’re proud to announce that this summer, icona participated in a series of golf events that not only celebrated the sport but were also platforms to give back to the community. Together, with involvement from the community and a group of dedicated volunteers, we contributed $10,000 for charities throughout the Tri-Cities. A heartfelt “Thank You” to everyone who played a part, teed off, or simply cheered from the sidelines.
Some of the notable events that we were privileged to be a part of include:
- Remax Golf Tournament benefiting the Childrens Hospital
- Tri Cities Chamber of Commerce O Canada Road Trip
- Ryan and Lucas Johansen Charity Golf Classic in support of the Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation
- Johnny’s Heart of Gold Invitational
- Bogeys Fore Bowman Shawn Bowman Memorial Golf Tournament
- Port Moody Friendship Tournament supporting the Port Moody Seniors Friendship Society
We wear the hat of ‘placemakers’ with pride. At icona, our philosophy is rooted in creating and nurturing communities that bind people together. Our involvement in these events, albeit small, speaks of our commitment to ensure that these connections are not just about bricks and mortar, but also about shared experiences, joys, and the values that make a community thrive.
For those who resonate with our vision and commitment to Anmore, or for those looking to discuss sponsorship opportunities, our doors (and greens!) are always open. Please reach out to Mike Hind, our Director of Community Relations, at email@example.com.
Here’s to community, golf, and a shared future!